below before using our site.
We Respect Your Privacy
Our mission is to provide financial peace of mind for our customers with competitive, quality products and services. To fulfill this mission, each of you as our customers must know that your privacy is secure. We understand your concerns about guarding all personal information with which we are entrusted. This policy is our assurance to you that we have taken steps, and will continue to take steps, to safeguard that information.
Confidentiality and Security
360 Insurance respects your right to privacy and is committed to the protection of your personal information. All personal information is treated confidentially, with only those essential employees, agents, or third-party service providers having access. Their right to further disclose and use that information is limited by our employee conduct rules, applicable law, and non-disclosure agreements where appropriate. We maintain safeguards that comply with applicable law and regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. 360 Insurance affords prospective and former customers the same protection as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information. 360 Insurance does not sell your personal information. Neither do we allow outside organizations to use your information for marketing purposes.
The Necessity of Collecting Information
To adequately serve your insurance needs, it is necessary that we collect and maintain accurate personal information about you and your family. The information collected is used to determine your coverages, accurately rate your policy and complete comparison quotes to establish your premium as well as to bind coverage. In addition, it is used to continue servicing your insurance needs as well as evaluate and pay claims.
Information That May Be Collected
Some of the information collected is nonpublic personal information including financial information. Information is collected from the following sources:
- Applications: Information you provide on applications, supplemental applications, client service folders and interviews. It may include, but not be limited to, your name, address, family affiliations, social security number, former insurance history and financial history including current assets and income.
- Service and Support: Information gathered during the life of your past and/or present policy(s) with 360 Insurance, including records maintained about your policy coverage, payment history or claims.
- Consumer Report Agencies: Information gathered for underwriting purposes such as claim history, credit reports, previous carriers and related data.
- Inspection Reports: Information gathered during inspections of your property.
- Claim Investigation: Information gathered during the adjusting and investigation of any claims reported in which your 360 Insurance policy is involved.
- Public Records: Information that we receive from public records including, but not limited to, motor vehicle and driving reports.
Your Right To Review Information
As a policyholder of 360 Insurance, and to the extent provided by law, you have the right to access and correct any information we have collected about you. You are also entitled to a record of any disclosures of health record information made by us. To exercise your rights in obtaining access to such information, please provide a written request, which must include proper identification, to the address listed below.
Categories of Information We Share
360 Insurance limits the sharing of information with others when at all possible. However, there are circumstances in which information must be shared in order to provide you with the products and services you expect. 360 Insurance will share information as permitted or required by law.
- To Authorized Personnel and Affiliates: to provide you with outstanding products and services;
- To Servicing Third-Parties: that are necessary to effect, administer or enforce your transactions with us, or in connection with serving your account; and
- To Others: credit bureaus, regulatory authorities, insurance support organizations and other third-parties.
Personally identifiable health information is disclosed only as allowed by law or with your written authorization. Personally identifiable information about you will be disclosed to non-affiliated third parties upon proper notice and with your consent.
We may disclose customer information to persons or organizations inside or outside our company as permitted or required by law including companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements. These agreements allow us to provide a broader selection of insurance products for you.
Information obtained from a report prepared by an insurance-support organization may be retained by that organization and shared with others. We require any company with whom information is shared to adhere to our privacy standards and to use the information only for the limited purpose for which it was shared.
We strive to keep our records of your information completely accurate. If you see any error in our communications to you, please notify us immediately, and we will promptly address any inaccuracy that may have occurred.
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device used to improve your experience on our website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you. You can opt out of accepting cookies by changing the settings on your internet browser. However, disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this website and many other websites that you visit.
When you submit data through a form on our website, such as the “Start a Quote” or “Contact Us” page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future communications.
Our website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread analytics solutions on the web. Google Analytics helps us to understand how you use our website and ways that we can improve your experience. The cookies used for the purpose may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit.
We also use social media buttons on this site. In order for these to work, our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram) will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.